We aim to give you the best possible service and we hope that everything concerning your case will run smoothly. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then inform us immediately. This will enable us to resolve the problem.


In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns.

If you are unsatisfied you can complain to the Partner, Mrs Heather Kilby, who will try to resolve the issue.

We aim to deal with any complaint promptly, fairly, openly and effectively.

In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the matter and you want to make a formal complaint, then you should continue to read this procedure.

Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.


The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you may take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint, and no more than six years from the date of act/omission; or no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details:
Telephone: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm.
Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ